Logiframe assists you in the due diligence of a business to ensure if the company to be purchased has the (benefit) potential, and also avoid you from loss. Logiframe excellence in the due diligence are:
Due diligence is the care that a reasonable person exercises to avoid harm to other persons or their property. In plain English, it is simply doing your homework. Before putting your business funds to work on anything, you should make yourself an expert. Often, due diligence is used to describe the investigation done before purchasing another company, so let’s start there.
Let’s assume that you are planning to buy out one of your competitors who is retiring. The business is attractive to you because it’s perfectly positioned in an area of town that is tough for your business to reach. Before you purchase the business, you (often with the help of professionals like Logiframe) will perform due diligence.
Questions In The Due Diligence
- Does the business have healthy cash flow?
- By looking at the books, can you tell where the revenue stream is coming from?
- How reliable are it’s financial projections and what multiple is it placing on those earnings?
- Are profits going up or down?
- How big is the market for the company’s products or services?
- Is the market growing, shrinking or stagnant?
- Are there any major new competitors in or coming into the area that could negatively impact earnings?
- What kind of online presence does the business have, and how does it compare to it’s competitors?
- If the company has physical assets, are they valued correctly and fairly?
- Are there any hidden liabilities?
- Are the company documents complete? (Articles of incorporation, board meeting minutes, tax registration, etc.)
- Is the business up to date on it’s taxes?
- Does it lease property? If so, when does the lease end?
- What insurance information is provided and what is covered?
- Are there complete employee files including salary and benefits?
We have world-leading Partners who can provide solutions for you
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
XERO - Add On
More than 100 clients we have served, from small, medium, to large companies
"We are excited to work with Logiframe teams over the past few years. They have really helped the accounting process save our time and resources"
Steve, Direktur, SES
"Partnering with Logiframe gives us many benefits especially in financial matters. Logiframe employees encourage us to be more disciplined and committed to the report as part of our responsibilities. We feel very helpful. Thank you very much."
Nurdiana, Yayasan Peduli Anak
“Logiframe really helps us in implementing NAV ERP and gives us the best solution for every problem.”
Sinar Hidayat, PT Benzine Indonesia Perkasa
“Really great! Logiframe helps us to create custom reports directly from the NAV ERP that are useful for management as well as provide some of our most needed reports. Thanks Logiframe for making our ERP more flexible and easy to use! ”
Satrio, IT Manager Mandiri Graha Persada
"Mr. Win and the team have been an invaluable part of our start-up operation. They are always available and have the best interest in our minds."
“Very helpful and professional. The "hassle-free" solution for our accounting and taxes. I wish I had used Logiframe before, even since the company was founded."
“With accurate communication, details, and accurate work methods, Logiframe has helped remotely mobilize Myanmar to handle all our financial reporting. I would recommend anyone to work with them. ”
Rianne Roggema, Managing Director, Carmudi Myanmar
“We have been entrusting Logiframe to do all our accounting and taxes since May 2015. The Logiframe team is highly professional and reliable.”
Cowan Finch, Chief Operation Officer, Synergy Efficiency Solution
Consultants who have more than decades of experience in their field