Logiframe provides consulting to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for easy to viewing, measuring, and changing your business with:
Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Professional consultant with more than 30 years of experience
- Provides reports accurately
- 24/7 team ready to help and solve your problems
- More than 100 clients we have served, from small, medium to multinational companies
Microsoft Dynamics 365 a proven solution for your enterprise transformation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for enterprises that empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. By combining comprehensive ERP with purpose-built industry capabilities, this single powerful solution delivers value across your business quickly, the agility to maximize opportunities in a changing market, and the simplicity to drive innovation— today and tomorrow.
Gain value fast with a single powerful solution
Gain value quickly with a single powerful solution that supports industry-specific and operational business processes across your global enterprise:
- Meet your business requirements easily with purpose built capabilities for five industries. Combined with rich ERP capabilities, including human capital management, financials, and employee self-service, you can support people and processes across your organization.
- Scale your organization with a global solution. Comply with local regulations, and harmonize and standardize business processes across multiple entities.
- Gain immediate insight with an intuitive Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored user experience and self-service business intelligence and reporting capabilities.
Be agile - and make the most of opportunities
Maximize business opportunities with an ERP solution that can be adapted to meet your specific needs today and easily changed as your business grows:
- Respond quickly with unified natural models that let you see, measure, and change your business. These models easily represent your business and structure, as well as processes and policies.
- Extend these models with industry-specific capabilities when the nature of your business evolves.
- Differentiate your business with customizations in a layered architecture that separates these customizations from the standard to simplify maintenance and upgrades.
Driver user involvement and innovation with an easy-to-use-solution
Work with simplicity on every level—from deployment to daily use and upgrades to encourage users and drive innovation across your business:
- Get people up to speed quickly with a familiar solution that looks and works like Microsoft Office.
- Give people quick access to data and connect them with customers, suppliers, partners, and team members through self-service collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Lync.
- Simplify management of your ERP solution at every stage of the life cycle, from implementation to upgrades.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Industry and Capabilities Mapping
“We’re rapidly adapting to change, and we needed to be able to build something that delivers value without taking so long that it’s obsolete by the time it goes live— and the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution allows that.”
Greg Smith, Chief Information Officer, Royal Canadian Mint
Lotus F1 Team Runs with Microsoft Dynamics
Utilizing the power of their people, sharing information across the organization, crossing
more finish lines – in 1 st place