Logiframe Software Development is the department within Logiframe that focus’ solely on developing individual software and customization for the purpose of extending, integrating and improving your business system to support your business objectives. The Logiframe Software Development Department consists of a highly experienced team that focuses specifically on the following:
Logiframe is a certified Microsoft Dynamics development partner. This means that we use the same development environment used by our vendors to develop specialised business software solutions.
If you have any special requirements that don’t seem to be handled by your standard business and accounting products, our certified programmers will work with you to modify your system to meet your specific business needs.
Add-ons and Utilities
Logiframe develops software add-ons and utilities that have the same look and feel as your business system and work seamlessly from within your business and accounting system.
Consequently, Logiframe Software Development specifically targets the creation of efficiency-improving custom software that will close the gap between the rigidity of the disciplined accounting requirements and the variable operational efficiencies that result in the increase of an individual organisation’s competitive advantage.
What We Offer
All software developments and customisations done by Logiframe are supported by a full range of services to compliment and support our custom designs and our product integration software implementation from start to finish.
- Needs Analysis – Determines the exact business requirements and workflow procedures specific to individual end users.
- Software Design – Functional and technical design required to meet the identified requirements while improving operational efficiencies to achieve effective payback of the development cost.
- Fast Track Proof of Concept and Prototyping – Ensures that the custom software meets all specifications prior to ‘go live’.
- Quality Assurance Testing – Every custom design from Logiframe must pass stringent quality control checks before any implementation.
Implementation, Reseller Training and Helpdesk Services – To assist with achieving flawless project completion.
At Logiframe we follow a strict methodology based on several years experience. This methodology provides a structured framework to evaluate, specify, design and develop exclusive solutions with measurable and guaranteed deliverables. Each development of custom software under the Logiframe logo passes stringent quality control tests based on the following terms:
- Return on investment for the user of less than 1 year
- Development is in accordance with each participating application products SDK
- Accurate controls and audit trials ensure easy measuring of completeness and accuracy